Engineered Building Design, L.C.
Job Title: Production Assistant
Department: Production Department
Reports To: Production Manager
- A Production Assistant performs administrative duties including preparing production paperwork and performing / logging quality control inspections, and taking inventories. Duties may also include but are not limited to answering the telephone, reception, data entry, printing / plotting, bookkeeping, filing, preparation of shipping packets, cleaning, and other administrative work as assigned.
- Produce products within the specified quality control criteria
- Operate computer and office equipment
- Clean and maintain work area
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintain proper attendance and promptness
- Work well with others to achieve optimum levels of production
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Identify and resolve problems
- Enforce company policies and procedures
- Complete administrative paperwork
- Pick and/or pair plates (secondary duty)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment
- Read, write, and speak English
- Proficient at reading a tape measure, math, and beginning geometry
- Proficient at reading technical drawings
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Manual dexterity with both hands to lift, position small pieces, and use a hammer
- Able to stoop, squat, sit, stand, and climb stairs and ladder repeatedly
- Able to negotiate crowded and potentially dangerous work area
- Able to use all senses to perform safe operation of daily tasks
- Work duties are performed in various production facilities and outdoors where conditions vary according to the seasons. Conditions range from extremely cold, snowy, and icy to extremely hot and humid. Production facilities are dusty and noisy. Personal protective equipment is required.
Engineered Building Design L.C. is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.